Last weekend we went for a stroll on the new(ish) greenway that was built in the space where I-93 went through Boston. I'm not sure that Clara appreciates the relative benefits of garden parkspace vs. exhaust-belching highway, but she appeared to like the walk just the same.
Since the greenway is close to the Aquarium, we stopped by to see what the seals were up to - even though this is a pretty lame seal trick, it got Clara's attention. You can't blame the seals for trying to set the bar low on the first go-around.
Precisionism through an imprecise lens.
Teaching those impertinent Cheerios a lesson.
Little legs still enjoy a stretch now and then...
as does one's snacking abilities.
Clara's first attempt at the Elvis lip smirk thing.
All in all, we had a lovely time.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I love the Greenway; I was there a few weeks ago. At that very fountain!
Post a Comment