Friday, September 11, 2009

She speaks.



Clara recently discovered that she has a functional voice box, and has been quite diligent in her voice training practice regimen. She regularly spends between 30-45 minutes delivering epistles and discourses on various subjects around 6:30 every morning, as a means for edifying Katie and I (since sleep at that hour is clearly a sign of slothfulness and indolence, and should be avoided at all costs.) We captured one of her conversations on video, so that you could be edified as well.

Of course, this might be even more enlightening if we could figure out what exactly she was trying to say...so far my search for a baby-to-english translator hasn't yielded much fruit. If those computer programmers would just get on the stick and stop sleeping during those invaluable early morning hours, I'm sure this problem would be solved by now.

Or perhaps the answer is just trying to teach her the age-old lesson that one shouldn't talk with fist-in-mouth...

[I thought about posting the other 67 videos of her staring blankly at the video camera here as well, but decided that I would save those for a special occasion.]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Clara is absolutely adorable! I enjoy your commentary, Chris you may have missed your calling.

Thanks for sharing.

Love,

Arlene

Post a Comment