Sunday, January 10, 2010

Excerpt from a conversation heard this afternoon.

Me: "Mike was telling me that he really likes the movie 'The Sting.'  Have you seen it?"

Katie: "You mean the one with Sylvester Stallone?"

Me:  "Um, I don't think so.  Robert Redford and Paul Newman were in it."

Katie: "Oh, right - that's what I meant."

...

Although, on second thought, I would probably pay a lot of money to see a remake of The Sting with Rambo playing a major role.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I my defense, I have long suspected that I suffer from a mild form of prosopagnosia. Sylvester Stallone and Robert Redford may as well be the same person as far as I'm concerned. (Same goes for Angelina Jolie and Catherine Zeta Jones).

Chris Laughman said...

In her defense, this has been helpful for me, as she sometimes confuses me with Brad Pitt. (Though this is quite an understandable mistake to make.)

Unknown said...

But that would also be helpful to her because that would make her Angelia Jolie or Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Post a Comment